Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hi everyone,
     Third day in a row.  Well, we have broke camp and heading back home.  The Ray Stevens concert was great.  The others friends that went with Honeybear and I gave it a just OK.  They wanted to hear more of his biggest hits and not the new ones that he has put out and they did not know.  I enjoyed it all.  But I think that it is because I just love all of his songs.




Well, for a few of you know, today is my Birthday, and Ray Stevens concert was my Birthday gift.  This has to be one of the best Birthdays that I can remember.  I as glad to share it with my friends that we are traveling with, and with you all.
Now since we are heading home, it will be a while before I post again.  You see,  Execpt  for traveling, Steven and I live a really quite life.  If I posted our time at home it would bore you to sleep.  Our next trip will be Mid Dec. as we travel back to NC to visit family before heading to FLA. for the winter.  
You all have safe travels and low cost camping fees.



No comments:

Post a Comment